Souper Bowl of Caring
SOUPER BOWL OF CARING 2023
Campaign Dates: January 18 to February 12th
Food Drive Goal: If everyone watching the Super Bowl were to donate just one dollar or one can of food…..we could feed thousands of people in Southern California.
This movement hopes to bring about a change in our community by tackling hunger during the Super Bowl Event.
Host a Souper Bowl of Caring Food Drive
How To Host a Food Drive
1. Decided to host the food drive.
2. Contact Food Finders to get food collection bins, flyers, and social media posts.
3. Invite people to donate up to the Super Bowl on February 12th and continue throughout the month.
4. Request Food Donations are picked up February 13-28th
5. Food Finders will send you an impact certificate with the total number of pounds collected, meals this will serve through our community partners, and the environmental impact of your donations.
Download PDF Souper-Bowl-Flyer Food Finders
Download PDF of Items: donation items listing
Download Infographic: infographic souper bowl
Marketing Information: Contact Maria Bereket firstname.lastname@example.org
Bin Dorp off and Pickup: Contact Mark Eden email@example.com